Wednesday, October 16, 2013

More Character Development

What I aimed for, first, was a more realistic-looking character.  
Someone who looked like an older man, a farmer.


Personally, I thought he looked a little too old,
but I think I am going to be integrating more of his look back into the character.
For now I have a character that arose from this development:


Review
A younger look, and more of an animator-friendly design.
This last image is what I based my first character study animation off of.

Graphite Boil
The idea of not being whole resides with what I am going for.
I decided to try and achieve that stylistically, you'll see in this video as he goes through a transformation.
Music
I included the intro to Frank Sinatra's 'My Way' as a stand in to give a certain mood.
The social reference may be amiss, but the lyrics and tone of experience, failure, and individual empowerment, rings really well with me and my film.
Storm
I included a shot I did of storm clouds from Ruben's Special Effects class.
One of the more successful shots I made this summer out of Autodesk Maya.



No comments:

Post a Comment